Sunday, March 17, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4619


HappyUP!!! - WE DID IT!                                   
Why it happened - mostly due to my brother
Why it makes me happy - I could go all day on this event. My bro and I qualified to go play in Monterey to represent our club. My brother played one of his best rounds in recent history. I was OK...very steady...some GREAT ball striking (a good sign). It was just fabulous how we not only held things together...we kept the pedal down

HappyUP!!! - mental work paying off
Why it happened - I have put in the time
Why it makes me happy - we had a boo boo on the very first hole. My bro, “innocently enough” said, “that’s not a very good start.” Without the blink of an eye, I said, “just a bit of rain, brother, bound to have some during the round...that was ours...it just passed through and we have sunshine the rest of the day”...and the sun came BLAZING out on the very next green when my brother made a birdie on a stroke hole!

HappyUP!!! - Walmart
Why it happened - I needed some stuff
Why it makes me happy - LOVE Walmart! I never see those “Walmart people” people make jokes about...or the crowds. Of course, I go before 7 a.m.  I was so fortunate that they sold me 1/2 dozen golf balls. Sure, I wanted a dozen but somebody had stolen 6 out of the last dozen box they had. Sure, I had to go to customer service and, yes, there was some confusion. The time waiting was NOTHING compared to me having to drive somewhere else for what I needed. 

HappyUP!!! - Fathiya
Why it happened - I asked
Why it makes me happy- it’s a Muslim name for Joyfulness and Happiness. Now...look at the title of this blog. I could have easily not asked the customer service manager what that meant. I had to ask...and it put a smile on both of our faces.

No comments: