Friday, March 08, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4610



HappyUP!!! - Ciopinno Feed                                   
Why it happened - it’s an annual thing
Why it makes me happy - great food and fantastic friends. I’m so lucky my bro and sis put this on and that I am always invited

HappyUP!!! - getting outside
Why it happened - it didn’t rain
Why it makes me happy - I hadn’t been on the links in a bit. The day was gorgeous if dressed appropriately. There wasn’t too much rust that had developed. That used to be a problem but, with some alterations to the mental approach, it’s not an issue at all. 

HappyUP!!! - a comeback
Why it happened - better play and some opponent help
Why it makes me happy - when you can be substantially down at the turn, and then reverse the tables to actually come out ahead for the day after the back 9

HappyUP!!! - learning from a dream
Why it happened - I made a request
Why it makes me happy- I only started this last night....but I got an immediate answer this morning...and it only took a little thought and observation...no interpretation

No comments: