Monday, March 18, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4620

HappyUP!!! - busking guitar technique                                  
Why it happened - YouTube
Why it makes me happy -OH MY GOD! Where were these instructors years ago? My bad for not hanging around enough guitar players in my past. This is so easy! It’s stuff that I already do but not in this fashion.  And....the “drone string”?....are you kidding me? No wonder I thought my acoustics sounded dead.  Unbelievable!

HappyUP!!! - mentor call
Why it happened -I have a mentor for my project
Why it makes me happy -she is FABULOUS! Better yet, I know that she is benefitting from the experience. I am making sure of that. Can’t wait for the next call

HappyUP!!! - speech re-written
Why it happened -DEADLINE
Why it makes me happy -OK...I would have been happIER if this was done last week or the week before..but I still have plenty of time to finish it up and have it down by Friday. It’s probably better this way...less fiddling around with it. 



No comments: