Friday, March 22, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4624

HappyUP!!! - Speech Contest                                  
Why it happened - it’s an annual thing
Why it makes me happy - every World Champion has to do what I did tonight...win at the Area after winning at the club. It’s on to the Division in a couple of weeks. Definitely gave a better presentation tonight than at the club.....and, with the video recording, I know I will be able to improve upon it

HappyUP!!! - running ahead of time
Why it happened - it is what I do
Why it makes me happy - I had time to turnaround to grab something, miss a turnoff later, and still get to the venue on time with no stress

HappyUP!!! - a helping hand
Why it happened - this member is the best
Why it makes me happy -a much needed prop was left behind....JG at the rescue. She popped down to the local Walgreens and HOOKED ME UP!!!



No comments: