Wednesday, August 01, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2018





HappyUP!!! - "you don't have the luxury of next week"
Why it happened - recent  event
Why it makes ma happy - as sad as the event was, I am SO SO SO glad that I was saved from having regrets. This was totally due to my actions of last week. I will FOREVER have the learning from this tragedy BURNED into a part of who I am....and be very thankful for it

HappyUP!!! - good info from the pro shop
Why it happened - I asked
Why it makes me happy - CHANGE....reminds me of when I led people back in the day. People freak about change. Sometimes, change doesn't work........but...you have to give it a chance. Was glad to promote giving it a chance today

HappyUP!!! - a trip to my adopted family's  house
Why it happened -  circumstances
Why it makes me happy - great to connect.....and receive my next instructions on how I can next help

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened - aggressive play....and a damn good putt
Why it makes me happy - while my opponent put his birdie putt in on top of mine, it was GREAT competition.....I forced the action....I delivered....and he delivered back...AWESOME!

JollyJottings

Coffee
A re-committed member
2 great speeches
Time with T&S....thanked for communication hub
Putt 2.....hybrid 3.....drive/4 iron 4..partner birdie 4..chip 5....drive/wedge/putt 6....pitch 7....6 iron 8..drive/7 iron 9.....drive/wedge/putt 10....drive/6 iron 11....6 iron/chip 12...drive 13....4 iron 14....recovery 8 iron/pitch 15...drive/wedge/putt 16....7 iron 17....drive/hybrid/pitch/putt/birdie 18
Running into da Buddy
Good info from the pro shop

No comments: