Thursday, August 23, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2040



HappyUP!!! - Today Show
Why it happened - I had it running in the background
Why it makes me happy - the musical guests......Owl City (Fire Flies) and Carly Rae Jepsen (Call Me Maybe)........were about as poppy as it gets.  Some think pop is "too syrupy".....and I get that. It's just fun, happy music.  I hadn't seen these artists do their stuff "live".

HappyUP!!! - wonderful eating day
Why it happened - I've been being careful
Why it makes me happy - yeah......a change in habits can be a little tough......but it wasn't that bad

HappyUP!!! - re-gripping
Why it happened - I bought the stuff I needed
Why it makes me happy - it's been years since I re-gripped my own equipment. I did a little test run tonight...and the old skills were a little rusty...but not gone.  The great part of this is to be able to do it anytime I want....not have to make multiple trips to drop off and pickup....and.....by doing it oneself...get paid about $100 an hour.

HappyUP!!! - great walk
Why it happened - no golf today
Why it makes me happy - if I don't golf, I have to do something.  It was a gorgeous day. I was in a great environment. The universe was speaking to me today. I was glad that I was present....to listen.

No comments: