Tuesday, July 31, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2017

HappyUP!!! - "next week" is a luxury
Why it happened - it came upon me today
Why it makes me happy - it's not that I don't know it....but I am SOOOOOO thankful for last week's reminder....coupled with today's eye opening......of the importance of this HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - setting up
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I couldn't stay for the meeting...but....I had the key to the place....and it makes me feel good to serve

HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - Lads and Lassies
Why it makes me happy - I was HUNGRY!!!.....and didn't know brekko was part of the deal! Score!!!

HappyUP!!! - 9 iron 12
Why it happened - I changed clubs
Why it makes me happy - I'm not used to playing from that tee. I thought 8 iron was the play. Then, I said, "I don't think so."  I then got all over it and stuffed it inside 4 feet. 8 iron was probably the right play as one should never play to PURE ONE......but...in this case....I did PURE ONE

HappyUP!!! - Lads and Lassies
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - we had a lot of fun.....something that was really needed today

No comments: