Wednesday, August 08, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2025


HappyUP!!! - birdie on 1
Why it happened - 4 great shots
Why it makes me happy - it's an easy hole......but....for whatever reason....it has had my number. I haven't birdied it in FOREVER!!! It was getting into my head. I took care of that today. It wouldn't surprise me if I started to go all ape over this hole now. A great start is HUGE in golf

HappyUP!!! - morning coffee
Why it happened - I needed some
Why it makes me happy - oh....such a nice experience

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 7
Why it happened - an exceptional 2nd shot
Why it makes me happy - this is a tough little hole...especially from the back tees where we were today.

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron on 8
Why it happened - I put a good move on it
Why it makes me happy - this shot was AS PURE as PURE gets! I wish I had read the birdie putt a little better...but it was a beautiful shot.



Getting to TM on time
Leadership evaluating
3 very good speeches
Tons of laughs
Great partnership on golf course
Walking in 100+ heat...wasn't that bad
Drive/4 iron/wedge/putt 1 (birdie).....punch/chip 2.....putt 3....recovery/9 iron 4....9 iron 6...punch/putt/birdie 7.....6 iron 8.....wedge 9......hybrid/pitch 11...chip 12....hybrid/wedge 15....drive/chip 16....drive/3/wood/wedge 18
Scoring 5 bucks
Morning coffee

No comments: