Sunday, August 26, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2043


HappyUP!!! - Orzo and frozen sauce
Why it happened - I made plenty
Why it makes me happy - I discovered Orzo this summer.....and I just love it. I also LOVE that I have so much homemade tom sauce in my freezer.  Just toss the orzo and sauce into the rice cooker with a little chicken stock......TREMENDOUS meal.

HappyUP!!! - a windbreaker
Why it happened - cool morning
Why it makes me happy - winter will come soon enough....but I really enjoyed tossing on a top layer in August....in Roseville, CA....today. Crisp!

HappyUP!!! - hybrid on 9
Why it happened - luck? skill?
Why it makes me happy - after just being told "you can't hit that club" on the hole before.....it was great to DRILL this one right at the hole....when I REALLY needed it!

HappyUP!!! - getting my soldiers back
Why it happened - some solid play...and some help
Why it makes me happy - Buddy got me 3 ways on my birthday....took away 15 George Washington soldiers from me.......so happy to liberate them and get them back home into my wallet so quickly

HappyUP!!! - back to back birdies
Why it happened - some quality shots and follow up putts
Why it makes me happy - I don't go birdie/birdie that often. It was really helpful after the dreadful double bogey on the hole before.  It carried me into a really good back 9.

Drive/wedge 1....drive 2....drive 3....wedge 4....9 iron 5....chutt 6....hybrid 9....drive/9 iron/putt/birdie 11....8 iron/putt/birdie 12...drive/7 iron 13...4 iron/wedge 14....drive/wedge 15....wedge 16....pitch 17...drive 18
Lifting a 3 way from Buddy
Weather....putting on a windbreaker
Orzo and frozen tomato sauce

No comments: