Saturday, August 11, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2028

The club whipped up one mean BLT
today!

HappyUP!!! - breaking even
Why it happened - I gutted out the last hole
Why it makes me happy - I was looking pretty DEAD on 18 after some horrible shots.  I kept grinding away and made a bogey (yeah, it could have been worse....easily). To my surprise, I was handed a nice little gift.....and walked away with a tie.  Always Do Your Best....even if your best might not be that good at the moment

HappyUP!!! - leading Fantasy Golf
Why it happened - I made some good picks
Why it makes me happy - if I could win this week....at a MAJOR.....oh.......how satisfying it would be. It's been a tough year in the league for me......this could SHOOT me up the money list

HappyUP!!! - inside out of the heat
Why it happened - I didn't play team play
Why it makes me happy - a couple of my buds went 36 today......when it's about 103 in the afternoon. No thank you.....I enjoyed watching the PGA major from an air conditioned environment.

JJ

Leading Fantasy Golf
Drive/4 iron 1....drive 2....chip 3.....chip 4.....9 iron 5....drive/wedge 6....drive 7....chip 8....drive/break/8 iron 9.....drive/hybrid 10....drive/bunker shot 11....drive/8 iron/putt 13....bunker shot/chip/putt 14....3 wood/bunker shot/putt 15....5 iron 17....gutting out 18 with a putt
Breaking even
PGA Championship
Inside out of the heat

No comments: