Saturday, August 25, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2042




















                                     Oh YEAH!!!....THAT will make for one great dinner!!!

HappyUP!!! - throwing those boys around
Why it happened - swimming
Why it makes me happy - I have so much child-like fun when I am in that pool. It re-enforces the decision I made long ago not to grow up.

HappyUP!!! - stuffed mushrooms and salad
Why it happened - we got creative
Why it makes me happy - it's wonderful when two people can say, "what's in your fridge?"....and combine the two....and come up with a DELICIOUS and WONDERFUL meal!!!

HappyUP!!! - lots of great conversation
Why it happened - quality time
Why it makes me happy - I love to talk......but I also love to listen. I may not always appear that I am....but I usually catch about everything being said.  Lots to catch tonight

No comments: