Tuesday, August 21, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2038



HappyUP!!! - sushi
Why it happened - the prez was hungry
Why it makes me happy - unexpected sushi? Bring it!!!  Great visiting time

HappyUP!!! - TM training
Why it happened - it's required
Why it makes me happy - I have gone through this time after time. The opportunity for it to get a little old is always there. Not today. The trainer was great.....and even this old dog picked up a new trick or two

HappyUP!!! - family time
Why it happened - it happens
Why it makes me happy - it's hard to create certain moments...they just happen...the REALLY good ones. They don't even have to be that long. Their just special

HappyUP!!! - great educational minute
Why it happened - a new member delivered
Why it makes me happy - I now have a new resource....that I WILL use

HappyUP!!! - back to school
Why it happened - it happens this time every year
Why it makes me happy - it was great to visit with a friend I ran into....do a favor....and have some
fun with the guys

No comments: