Friday, August 31, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2048



HappyUP!!! - new GLASSES!!!
Why it happened - it needed to
Why it makes me happy - OK....I don't have them yet....but I picked them out. While far from vain, I find this a tough decision.....with the help of the optician.....we found a great pair today. Can't wait till they come in. They are a bit bigger....maybe not as stylish (who knows/who cares on that front....they will be more functional for golf).  It was a lot easier than I had thought........and....the are Ray Ban's....so they won't be that far off.

HappyUP!!! - birdies
Why it happened - a couple of GREAT shots
Why it makes me happy - both of these irons coming in were struck perfectly....as was the wind...a 7 iron...and a 9 iron....both "largos"...and converted

HappyUP!!! - reunion lunch
Why it happened - gotta plan
Why it makes me happy - while I can take or leave the reunion.....I just LOVE hanging with these ladies.....and "getting it done."

JJ

Picking new glasses
Lunch with a couple of friends
Drive/hybrid/chip 3.....4 iron/wedge 4....9 iron 5....9 iron 6....drive/7 iron/putt/birdie 7....pitch 9.....a good break/4 iron/wedge 10.....drive/9 iron/putt/birdie 11.....6 iron 12....drive/bunker shot 13....hybrid/wedge 14...drive/wedge 15.....3 wood 16

No comments: