Friday, August 10, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2027


HappyUP!!! - moving up
Why it happened - the heat
Why it makes me happy - we had a late time today....the tee sheet was packed.  I think a little 102 degree weather dropped more than a few like flies. Great to move up a half hour.

HappyUP!!! - leftovers
Why it happened - I cook
Why it makes me happy - that piece of chicken was EXACTLY what I needed today. I LOVE it when I'm hungry, open up the fridge, and go, "wow!...that's right....I have that!"

HappyUP!!! - no waiting
Why it happened - the heat
Why it makes me happy - we thought the group ahead was going to cause us to be left in the sun baking. The group actually played a lot faster than billed....dropped out after 9.....so we could FLY!

HappyUP!!! - 7 iron into 18
Why it happened - skills?...and no skills
Why it makes me happy - I really shouldn't have been hitting a 7 iron in on my third shot....but it is what it is.  I was just thrilled to have gotten ALL OVER IT and put it within 12-15 feet of that tucked pin.  Grinding it out gave me a very unlikely tie.

JJ

Wedge/putt 1....pitch shot 2....hybrid/pitch/putt 3....wedge/putt/birdie 6....putt 7....6 iron 8...drive/hybrid/wedge 10...drive/7 iron 11...wedge 13....4 iron 14...3 wood/wedge/putt 15....recovery shot 16....6 iron/putt/birdie 17....7 iron/putt 18

Breaking even
Leftovers
Moving up on the tee time

No comments: