Thursday, August 16, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2033

SaladUP!!! - yeah....this one was a 
winner!!!

HappyUP!!! - summer salad
Why it happened - it's summer
Why it makes me happy - YOU CAN DO THIS! Slice a cucumber thinly...a few thicker....leave some in rounds....halve some....quarter some......all for variety.  Slice a medium onion thinly.....separate the rings.....tear to different lengths. Slice up a tomatoe.....same deal....vary the size of pieces. A little red wine vinegar and olive oil......toss in your favorite cheese or cheeses..........lovely presentation....and soooooooo deeeeeeelicious

HappyUP!!! - weedeater back to life
Why it happened - did a little tinkering
Why it makes me happy - I had some weedeater work to do.  Of course, once I got it going, I ran out of line....which left me a bit more work to do.  Just glad I've got my tool back in the rotation

HappyUP!!! - plans for next week
Why it happened - it's a calendar week
Why it makes me happy - sooooooooo much fun on tap...not just for me....heheheheh

HappyUP!!! - being there
Why it happened - I'm available
Why it makes me happy - I thank God for the ultimate blessing that he has given me....time.  It makes it nice to be there for the important stuff of others.

No comments: