Friday, August 24, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2041

Ooopsie......"someone" may be about to deviate
from his eating program!

HappyUP!!! - FABULOUS evening
Why it happened - it was my birthday
Why it makes me happy - the food.....the accompaniement.....cards...gifts....entertaining event.....it would have been hard to have a  better birthday dinner

HappyUP!!! - 2 birdies on 2
Why it happened - who knows?
Why it makes me happy - I haven't birdied this hole in FOREVER. I played 36 holes today....and birdied this one both times. Go figure!!!

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 16
Why it happened - an incredible putt
Why it makes me happy - I was in a world of hurt in my match. I was 30 feet with a weird breaking putt. My opponent had it to 10 feet and a straight putt. I was already 1 down.  I hadn't made a lot of putts all day.............and this one dribbled in........tying the match at that point....NEW LIFE!!!

HappyUP!!! - walking 36
Why it happened - I am blessed with good health
Why it makes me happy - I may have been a little tired on the last couple of holes. I really felt great, however, that I can still walk 36 on a day that was a little on the warm side (mid to upper 90's for the afternoon round


No comments: