Friday, August 03, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2020


Goodbye, my best friend


HappyUP!!! - a lovely tribute
Why it happened - the passing
Why it makes me happy - while there is NOTHING happy about the last week as it applies to this, it was standing room only at the ceremony this morning. Family, co-workers, friends, long time Roseville people.......very nice ceremony

HappyUP!!! - seeing some old friends
Why it happened - see the above
Why it makes me happy - great to reconnect with Goody....haven't seen him in years. THAT will change. Great seeing the Macs too

HappyUP!!! - Tahoe
Why it happened - made by God
Why it makes me happy - there is NO question that it is in the running as the MOST beautiful place on the planet. I'm glad it is so close by

HappyUP!!! - a walk in the park
Why it happened - inspired by what I had to do today
Why it makes me happy - my lifelong friendship began on the fields of athletic battle....I went there this morning.....to hear that voice again....that invited me....."hey kid, want to play?".....and we played for 39 years.


No comments: