Monday, September 27, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1337


HappyUP!!! - getting in touch with an old friend
Why it happened - I needed to get some info from him and to him
Why it makes me happy - for the life of me, I don't know why I don't stay in closer contact with this dear old buddy. Yes...he lives across the country but...for goodness sakes.....how hard is it with e-mail?

HappyUP!!! - pulling up the garden
Why it happened - I got off my fanny
Why it makes me happy - it's a bittersweet day every year when this one rolls around. Yet, at some point, a gardener has to say goodbye to this year's crop of kids. Glad I got it done.

HappyUP!!! - late night walk
Why it happened - got motivated
Why it makes me happy - the weather....the evening....just great for walking

JollyJottings

Getting in touch with an old friend
Pulling out the garden
Getting BUSTED
Going for a nice walk

No comments: