Friday, September 17, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1327


HappyUP!!! - playin with Bob-O
Why it happened - he got away
Why it makes me happy - the old golf gang has dissipated...big time. It was good to tee it up with Bob....amazes me that a guy that hasn't played in a month can still get it around as well as he could.

HappyUP!!! - off loading tickets
Why it happened - charity thing I couldn't go to
Why it makes me happy - the people I gave the tickest to are going to enjoy it much more than I would have

HappyUP!!! - driving the golf ball
Why it happened - a few adjustments
Why it makes me happy - I love golf....but when I can't get the driver in play....it's not as enjoyable. I seem to be finding a long lost groove with the driver. It's fun to not play defense all day long.

HappyUP!!! - catching a walk
Why it happened - I needed one
Why it makes me happy - I ran into my friend out on the trails....and had a great time

JollyJottings

Playing with Bob-O
Off-loading some tickets
Hearing some great news
Driving the golf ball
Birdie on 6
Punch shots
Outstanding weather

No comments: