Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1325


HappyUP!!! - Putt on 2
Why it happened - been spending some time practicing
Why it makes me happy - nothing like being one under after 2

HappyUP!!!....unless it is 2 under after 3
Why it happened - I put a wedge to 6 inches
Why it makes me happy - it was a great wedge shot.....and got me going low in a hurry

HappyUP!!! - splendid weather
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - I really didn't care how I played today....I was just so in gratitude that I could be out on such a gorgeous day....not worrying about "an office"......just soaked it in today. Very grateful

JollyJottings

Coffee
Putt on 2
Wedge on 3....8 iron on 4....pitch on 5...pitch on 6...8 iron on 7...7 iron on 8...chip on 9...wedge on 10....bunker shot on 13...wedge on 14.....trouble shot on 16.....bunker shot on 18
FABULOUS weather
Chat with my buddy

No comments: