Tuesday, September 21, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1331


HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - what a banner meeting.....3 great speeches and a guest and we finished on time. I think the guest will be joining!

HappyUP!!! - a good estimate
Why it happened - I took my item in
Why it makes me happy - I was told that the item that needed repair was going to be $150-200 to be fixed by someone in the industry. When I actually took it to the person that was doing the work (NOT a discount person), the estimate was actually only $80! Saving some dough is always a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - stunning weather
Why it happened - a cool summer is wrapping up
Why it makes me happy - I always remember the fortunate position that I am in. When the weather is this good, however, I get an extra dose of how fortuitious my reality is.

HappyUP!!! - teeing it up with a friend
Why it happened - he was in town
Why it makes me happy - this friend is a VERY good golfer...and a nice young man. We hadn't played for awhile so it was good to spend some time with him and have some quality conversation. As nice as he is....it also added to the happiness that I won $10 in the deal.





JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Guest
Three great speeches
Stunning end of summer weather
An estimate on a repair more than 100% less than what I was told
Drives on 10/11/1/2/3/5/6/9......6 iron on 12....up and down on 15...chip on 16....wedge on 17...up and down on 18....wedge on 1....
7 iron on 2....bunker shot on 3....chip on 4...9 iron on 5....flop shot on 6....7 iron on 7....3wood/chip/putt on 17...drive on 18

No comments: