Thursday, September 02, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1312


HappyUP!!! - brekko with my buddy
Why it happened - he was persistent
Why it makes me happy - live this guy. My cupboards were bare. I needed some food. Hungry and breaking bread with a good bud.....rich times

HappyUP!!! - class review
Why it happened - I took a class
Why it makes me happy - reinforcing some good learning....expanding the mind...it's a good thing.

HappyUP!!! - frozen spag
Why it happened - foresight
Why it makes me happy - I grow tomatoes. You get too many. I decided earlier in the year to freeze some sauce. More importantly, I decided to make pasta at same time and freeze the spag with the sauce. Makes for AWESOME leftovers.....delicious!

JollyJottings

Brekko with Ed
Late night pooch walking
Class review
Leftover Spag

No comments: