Wednesday, September 08, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1318

HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - I set it up
Why it makes me happy - good to get to know an old acquaintenance a little better. I got some very useful information. The fellowship was worth the cost of brekko....the info just a bonus

HappyUP!!! - quick stop by my friend's house
Why it happened - it was on the way
Why it makes me happy - just good sharing and staying in touch...always a good thing

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron on 12
Why it happened - wind was howling
Why it makes me happy - I kept it low....hit the perfect shot....it gave the pin a scare before ending up 4 feet. Hole in one will be for another day.

HappyUP!!! - thunder and a touch of rain
Why it happened - freaky weather
Why it makes me happy - this kind of weather is sooooo out of place for this time of year....yet....I kind of like that kind of thing.

JollyJottings

Coffee
Breakfast with a new friend/old acquaintenance
Cool weather
Playing golf with a nice young man
Wedge on 2.....drive on 3....hybrid on 4.....drive on 5.....8 iron bump on 5....6 iron on 7....drive on 8....drive on 9....bump n run on 11....6 iron on 12.....9 iron on 17....8 iron on 18
Getting some things done
Scrubbing Bubbles
Thunder and a touch of rain

No comments: