Sunday, September 05, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1315


HappyUP!!! - a card
Why it happened - my best friend stopped by
Why it makes me happy - sometimes you cry when you are sad....sometimes when you are happy....sometimes when you are humbled. I like the latter....and it makes me happy

HappyUP!!! - dinner invitation
Why it happened - I was thought of
Why it makes me happy - I didn't have plans...then I did...and great plans they were...full of great food....fun in the fountains...game playing afterward....and chocolate chips. Try to beat that for a SuperHappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - painter visit
Why it happened - my painter has a conscience
Why it makes me happy - he did a great job 2 years ago...but, for some reason, the paint failed on my porch. He wants to make it right...contracturally, he doesn't have to. I'll meet him in the middle and get it fixed. That's how ya do it.

JollyJottings

Painter visit
Best friend visit
A card
Dinner invitation
Fun at the Fountains
Blockuz
Choco Chip Cookies
Beautiful evening

No comments: