Thursday, September 09, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1319


HappyUP!!! - a lesson with my student
Why it happened - giving the guy some guitar advice
Why it makes me happy - it's always good to share what you know with someone that wants to hear about it

HappyUP!!! - getting tests done
Why it happened - I hustled
Why it makes me happy - it's just routine bloodwork in conjunction with my physical. I had forgot to do this....and my physical is Monday. It was cool to know the lab would have work at doctor's tomorrow...no need to cancel an appointment

HappyUP!!! - great errands run
Why it happned - uh....I made a list
Why it makes me happy - it's always cool when your errands run goes...bam...bam...bam. At least, that is how I feel

JollyJottings

Great errands run
Getting some tests done
Not having to cancel an appointment
A lesson with my student

No comments: