Wednesday, September 22, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1332


HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters Exec Meeting
Why it happened - we have new officers
Why it makes me happy - this was the first meeting with this new group. This meeting was a little more educational as they learn about the workings of Toastmasters at the next level. At the same time, we got some much needed club business done.

HappyUP!!! - Courageous Conversation
Why it happened - sometimes you have to have one
Why it makes me happy - it went very well. You don't always know if these are going to go well at all.....let alone extremely well.

HappyUP!!! - great wedge into 18
Why it happened - I put a good move on it
Why it makes me happy - it's always good to close the day with a great shot. The lie I had in the fairway was a bit uneven....yet I made great contact with the ball and managed to get it in there tight.



JollyJottings

TM Exec Meeting
Courageous Conversation
Great wedge into 18
Playing with a relatively new guy
Shooting a solid 77

No comments: