Sunday, September 26, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1336

HappyUP!!! - chutt in on one for par
Why it happened - a little luck and a bit of skill
Why it makes me happy - after putting a drive over the fence, taking a penalty stroke, and hitting my third shot over the green, there was a good chance I would start my day with a double bogey. Nobody likes starting with a bogey, let alone a double. The chutt was going to be through a lot of fringe, with morning dew on it, downhill, and breaking severely right to left. Who would have thought I would make it? Not me!!!

HappyUP!!! - Fantasy Golf win
Why it happened - I had the hot guns this week
Why it makes me happy - this was the season ender. I was at the bottom of the money list. Winning this one vaulted me up to where I almost broke even for the year. Considering where I was....that is a win!

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron into 17
Why it happened - I put a good swing on this one
Why it makes me happy - at 172 yds into the wind, I was going to be happy with just getting this one on the green somewhere. I PURED this one....with a slight fade....to a back right hole location.......yeah.....pretty much a perfect shot. You don't get a lot of those out there.

HappyUP!!! - 8 iron on 12
Why it happened - I hit a quality shot
Why it makes me happy - I won closest to the pin money......and made the birdie which got me a skin (more dough!). Who doesn't like picking up some cash?

JollyJottings

Chutt in on one for par
Hybrid on 8
9 iron on 9
Wedge to par on 10
8 iron on 12 for birdie and skin
Wedge on 15
8 iron and putt on 16
6 iron on 17
Fantasy golf win
Great game set up for Tuesday
Giants WIN

No comments: