Monday, September 13, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1323


HappyUP!!! - no aeration this fall
Why it happened - bi-weekly sanding
Why it makes me happy - twice a year, our golf course superintendent punches the greens and puts a thick blanket of sand on the greens. When I grew up, most places did it once a year. It's a necessary but disruptive process. An occasional light sanding is not as intrusive and avoids the greens being unplayable for the two weeks after aeration...and messed up two weeks after that.

HappyUP!!! - Dr visit
Why it happened - I go a few times a year for different segments of my physical
Why it makes me happy - blood pressure was outstanding....bloodwork was OK.

HappyUP!!! - watching some comedy
Why it happened - channel surfing
Why it makes me happy - I don't usually watch Comedy Central...but got a nice uplift tonight

JollyJottings

No aeration this year
Smacking balls
Dr Visit
Watching some comedy
An unexpected visit
Nice walk

No comments: