Thursday, September 16, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1326


HappyUP!!! - catching a back 9 game
Why it happened - I was out practicing
Why it makes me happy - I played with some nice guys that I don't get a chance to play with much. Always good to expand the circle of friends

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 12
Why it happened - I hit a good 8 iron and a great putt
Why it makes me happy - a birdie is always a HappyUP!!!....and this one allowed me to play the rest of the nine for free

HappyUP!!! - power walk
Why it happened - I decided to hit the track
Why it makes me happy - I was just laying around....got a text....decided to head up to the high school to see how fast I could walk a timed mile. No land speed records set...didn't kill myself...but it was interesting to find out what my "brisk pace" is. OK....I need to start running again.

HappyUP!!! - shower curtain wash
Why it happened - I read an article
Why it makes me happy - I found out my shower curtain was washable. I like my shower curtain. It's in good shape....thought I might need to toss it as it had a bit of mold on it. A little bleach and fab softener...I think it's almost as good as new. The funny thing...I knew I could not put it in the dryer. I went, "how am I going to dry it?"...then I went, "duh!" I crack me up.

Happy

JollyJottings

Hitting balls
Catching a back 9 game
Birdie on 12
Astounding weather
A power walk

No comments: