Friday, May 30, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 488

HappyUP!!! - drinks
Why it happened - a buddy set it up
Why it makes me happy - I got to see a couple of ladies that I hadn't seen in awhile. It wasn't pleasant to hear what they are going through. The HappyUP!!! is that I got to use my compassion skills.

HappyUP!!! - call from another old friend
Why it happened - he went out of his way
Why it makes me happy - he called me regarding my retirement. We had a great conversation. He is going to get me down to his house outside of San Fran in June. This means we will be taking his boat to somewhere cool for lunch. It will be a fun day.

HappyUP!!! - e-mails
Why it happened - I do e-mail?
Why it makes me happy? - I got some good ones today....exceptional. They lifted my spirits on a day when I didn't need them lifted...they cranked the spirits stratospherically.

No comments: