Monday, May 19, 2008

HappyUP!!!! Day 477

HappyUP!!! - zapping a toleration
Why it happened - I went with a tip
Why it makes me happy - there is one less unfinished part of my house....and it was easy to fix

HappyUP!!! - call from a friend
Why it happened - people care about me
Why it makes me happy - this person was just checking in on how I was doing since retiring. A lot of people are thinking this is going to be tougher on me than I think it actually is. It is good to be cared about.

HappyUP!!! - studying happiness
Why it happened - I decided to take my interest seriously....well, more seriously
Why it makes me happy - I am not sure what direction this will go in. It is going to need some structure. This is one of those times that I think you must move forward.....even if you aren't exactly sure where the destination is.

No comments: