Monday, May 12, 2008

"Green" or "White Trash"?....if you must label



Obviously, I don't live under the thumb of a Homeowner's Association - because "they" don't go <------------for this kind of thing. There is one hoity toity HOA - near me that doesn't even allow you to have your garage door open for more than an hour or two. I don't think it would be much of a HappyUP!!! for me or the HOA if I lived there. That probably has something to do with why I don't.

I am rather obstreperous - in that way.

It was a lovely morning - good shade to minimize water spotting.....

...and my lawn got the water - instead of the gutter.


No tire tracks left when done - it felt like the right thing to do.

....somehow, there is probably a Jeff Foxworthy joke in all of this - speaking of which, why do you think he is so popular? People need to make fun/belittle other people. By knocking others down, they feel that it elevates them.
The "hoity's" probably love him for that.

It's not my particular style -nor does it seem to be in keeping with the ways of the only Authority I answer to either.

...and why so the rednecks love Foxworthy? - They are what they are and are proud of it.
They're making fun of the hoity's every time they laugh.

To each his own - the only thing I care about is that I didn't waste any precious resources.


No comments: