Sunday, May 04, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 462

HappyUP!!! - golfing
Why it happened - my buddy Glen called me
Why it makes me happy - it was a perfect day. It was a little warm. Then, on the back 9, the weather got weird. Then, it got nice again. I couldn't think of a better way to spend an afternoon.

HappyUP!!! - golf shots
Why it happened - I was golfing
Why it makes me happy - I'm still not scoring but I am getting my golf swing back. I am hitting a lot of pure shots. It is getting to where I am actually having confidence in my swing again. It's not that I am playing well. I re-discovered some fundamentals. I broke 80 and I threw 3 shots away in the last 4 holes. I three putted a couple of times. I bogeyed a couple of holes when all I had was a wedge in my hand. These are little rusty mistakes. Good times could be lying ahead.

HappyUP!!! - an important 5 year milestone
Why it happened - I made a decision one day
Why it makes me happy - there is NO WAY my life would be as good today if I hadn't made this lifestyle adjustment a half a decade ago.

No comments: