Friday, May 09, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 467



HappyUP!!! - a lovely drive
Why it happened - I took the long way
Why it makes me happy - I could have taken the route for a 50 minute drive. I took the hour and a half route with the top down......70 degrees.....trees.....foothill mountains....ahhhhhh.

HappyUP!!! - a lovely lunch
Why it happened - I needed to spend time with a former employee
Why it makes me happy - this person was very important to me at the job that I left. Circumstances prevented us from talking off line. We ate outside and it was a great day for that.

HappyUP!!! - picking up my car
Why it happened - it needed some work
Why it makes me happy - I got off relatively cheap. I thought it would cost me 2.5 times what it did. How many times do you take your car in and come out of it for less than you thought? THAT is a definition of a HappyUP!!! You'd notice if it was 1.5 times more....appreciate it when it is less.

JollyJottings

A lovely drive
A lovely lunch
Breakfast
E-mail from a buddy
Got out cheap on a car repair
Nephew driving my car

No comments: