Wednesday, May 28, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 486

HappyUP!!! - a dinner invitation
Why it happened - I'm popular?
Why it makes me happy - we are going to have some great conversation

HappyUP!!! - call from former co-worker
Why it happened - she just heard that I had left
Why it makes me happy - she is a good gal. I enjoyed working with her. It was nice of her to call. It's not that I need it but it's nice to hear that my conduct and professionalism was appreciated.

HappyUP!!! - pickin it on the front stoop
Why it happened - my neighbor caught me outside
Why it makes me happy - he's a banjo picker. I showed him one of my guitars. We got done talking. He went back to his house. The weather was PERFECT.....72 degrees with a slight breeze. It was nice to sit out and play .....and write a new tune.

JollyJottings

Call from former co-worker
Talking with my neighbor
Pickin it on the front stoop
Dinner invitation
Good day in the stock market

No comments: