Tuesday, May 20, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 478...Tuesday, May 20 2008



HappyUP!!! -Lunch with my girls
Why it happened - it will be a regular occurrence
Why it makes me happy - my two admin staff love me and I love them. While working, I was not much of a lunch guy...I don't think we ever went to lunch. We had a lovely time.


HappyUP!!!-Decorating help
Why it happened - I took advantage of someone
Why it makes me happy - one of my friends gave me a ride afterwork. When she dropped me off, I asked her to give me some ideas on how she thought my house should layout. She had some pretty good ideas. It's time to make things happen!

HappyUP!!! -Hearing another's pain and seeing transparency
Why it happened - interesting things bubble up during table topics
Why it makes me happy - Toastmasters can be more than just a place to improve speaking. The club becomes a community of friends. While the member didn't totally breakdown, she almost did. It is at these times when we see a human side of people.......and can offer whatever it is that we can to help. The ultimate HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

A tremendous feeling of gratitude and appreciation - it was like euphoria. The cloud just moved in and enveloped me and I drank it up
Starting a new song
Starting a new speech
Toastmasters
A call from my friend P
Anticipation of Thursday golf
Freedom to take off and golf tomorrow if I choose
Gorgeous weather
Trip to car mechanic

No comments: