Friday, May 16, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 474

HappyUP!!! - an opening birdie
Why it happened - I put a couple of good shots together
Why it makes me happy - today was round two of the Sunsetter Golf Tournament. My brother and I needed to make a move. I got us off on the right foot so we had the momentum going. It was a definite HappyUP!!! (at least while it was happening).

HappyUP!!! - bread
Why it happened - it comes with dinner sometimes
Why it makes me happy - who would have suspected that, at a banquet-type dinner, we would be served one of the best dinner rolls that I have ever had in my life. I'm not kidding. This was PERFECT bread.

HappyUP!!! - dinner company
Why it happened - I have enjoyable friends
Why it makes me happy - we had very enjoyable mealtime banter. One of my friends was tagging along with me. Dinner got over and we decided to take the long road back home and do some top down driving on a warm Spring evening. Did I say Spring? Technically, it is but it's been over 100 degs the last two days. Anyway, it was still a nice night to just go for a drive and continue chatting about life.

No comments: