Thursday, May 08, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 466

HappyUP!!! - the call from my brother
Why it happened - he needed a fourth for golf
Why it made me happy - hey, I am in full on golf mode right now....if you have a tee time, I'm playing!

HappyUP!!! - golfing
Why it happened - see the call above
Why it made me happy - once again, I played MUCH better than my score....and my score was better than my recent history. This is some very good trending. I seem to be regaining some of my form and confidence.

HappyUP!!! - phone call and e-mail
Why it happened - I am in staying in touch with former workers
Why it made me happy - I am able to help them and guide them through some tough times. I also think that part of them reaching out to me is to make sure that I am doing well. Their concern for me is very special.

No comments: