Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 471...Tuesday

HappyUP!!! - a summer home
Why it happened - I double clutched
Why it makes me happy - I had the twin bed on the truck going to the dump. Then, I said, "hey, for the summer with no AC upstairs and a couple of 100 degree days coming up, why not get the sideroom setup as a basement downstairs?" The room isn't in total shape but the bed is made.

HappyUP!!! - ground made underground
Why it happened - I got on it
Why it makes me happy - it won't take a lot more for me to get that basement in shape. I got my guitar cases moved down there where they belong.

HappyUP!!! - wireless modem
Why it happened - I made a phone call
Why it makes me happy - I didn't realize my home laptop even had the right port for my wireless modem card. I called the peeps at Verizon. They hooked me up. Now, I will have the flexibility to move away from my printer which I rarely use. This is going to give me some nice flexibility.....both at home and on the road.

HappyUP!!! - Talkin with my buddy
Why it happened - we took a couple of minutes after Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - we talked about life issues......this guy has become quite a friend

No comments: