Friday, May 04, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 97

HappyUP!!! - driving to work
Why it happened - I go to work...but I was in the present today
Why it made me happy - I was at a stoplight. Just waiting. Getting ready to cross the track. I thought about HappyUP!!! I looked around for something special...something really great. Now, I was at the train tracks. There really wasn't that much outstanding about that setting. Then, it hit me. It was all outstanding. I was noticing life around me....and it made me happy.

HappyUP!!! - a funny exchange at work
Why it happened - a guy thought he was funny and threw out a funny crack
Why it made me happy - never feed me a line like that. As quick as a whip, I came back with a topper that brought down the house. We all had a deep belly laugh....to start the work day.

HappyUP!!! - noodling on the keyboard
Why it happened - I bought a keyboard last year. Who knows...someday I may even consider lessons. Until then, I have figured out a few chords and can play the rhythm of a song or two. Tonight, it just made me feel good to noodle along.....and sing a few bars.

No comments: