Wednesday, May 02, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 95


(New here? Find out what this HappyUP stuff is all about by clicking the link)

HappyUP!!! - good conversation
Why it happened - just having a weekly coffee
Why it makes me happy - it's good to share thoughts with a friend...especially when they are the thoughts that aren't necessarily shared by culture. Sounding boards...they make me happy.

HappyUP!!! - meetings with employees
Why it happened - changes mean communication
Why it makes me happy - sometimes the communication isn't easy...but it needs to happen if things are going to change.

HappyUP!!! - meetings with clients
Why it happened - you do that in business
Why it makes me happy - it's great to hear from a client that your employee is doing such a great job....and I mean really hear it. Who do I need to tell they are doing a good job?

No comments: