Friday, May 25, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 118

HappyUP!!! - spending time caring for Dad
Why it happened - the caretakers (my sibling and wife) went out of town
Why it made me happy - I won't ever be able to do as much as my parents did for me because of the limited time span dad has. Also, it wouldn't be appropriate because they were preparing me for the long haul of life. Yet, as I do anything at this point, it does give a feeling of the returning to and giving to the circle of life. It will get harder as we get farther down the line. We'll get more outside help but we will continue to contribute.

HappyUP!!! - nodding off on the couch
Why it happened - I was snoozing at my brother''s until they got home late last night
Why it made me happy - I don't know. Sleeping in a strange place where you feel safe? It was just a cool thing to do.

HappyUP!!! - a couple of good meetings
Why it happened - they needed to happen...it's what we do in business....we meet
Why it made me happy - we got some things done


No comments: