Wednesday, May 16, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 109

HappyUP!!! - 1/2 day at work
Why it happened - I had a meeting cancel yesterday so I scheduled it
Why it makes me happy - the anticipation of some much needed time off. I will be off the next two days as well. I have been working hard lately and just need some time away

HappyUP!!! - taking the 1/2 day and squeezing in some golf
Why it happened - I made a phone call
Why it makes me happy - I am starting to get my swing back. I didn't score that well but there are signs of things beginning to happen.

HappyUP!!! - one 5 iron shot
Why it happened - I took a chance...and made my day
Why it makes me happy - I hit a perfect drive on the hardest hole. I took the perfect club and absolutely striped it. The pin was tucked in a crazy place. It was almost impossible to hit it to this pin and I stuck it right there. NOBODY could have hit a better shot under the circumstances. Yes, there were other good shots today but this was the PERFECT shot. Perfectly struck and perfectly executed.

No comments: