Sunday, May 13, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 106


Let the real grinding begin - right in the "the throw up zone." Wow! There were some ugly looking swings going on out there today. Call a medic!

150 balls spuds smacked - at the driving range today. I haven't hit that many when I wasn't at some golf school since back in my playing days.

Even have a couple - of HappyUP!!! blisters to show for it. Yes, pain is good!

HappyUP!!! - the driving range
Why it happened - I decided to get a little serious about this week's golf tournament
Why it made me happy - I did some good work. I didn't strike it as pure as I liked but it wasn't bad. I started to remember a few things. I have probably forgot more about golf than many people have learned. It really is Satan's game. But....I am getting excited about this week's tournament

HappyUP!!! - no more scratches
Why it happened - I had an idea
Why it makes me happy - you can go back a few posts and read about my new floor. I'm not sure if I also posted about the brain fade I have where I drug a file cabinet all the way across a room and scratched it. I just said, "not going to worry about....I don't care if it costs me a thousand bucks, NO STUPID MARKS allowed! Normal wear and tear is fine but NO STUPID MARKS." Today, I bought a felt tip pen that kind of matched the floor, did some coloring in, and rubbing.....voila! You can hardly tell. Hey, with that $1000 bucks, maybe I'll get some new golf clubs!.....

.....or win the tournament this week and make enough to buy some there! Gotta think HappyUP!!! positive thoughts!

HappyUP!!! - a great day for errands
Why it happened - I just said, "hit it."
Why it makes me happy - I picked up a lot of things that I needed...all in one quick run...which is what I dig! Efficiency. The stores I went to were the right ones and they all had what I needed....all weekend long.

No comments: