Friday, February 22, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4596

HappyUP!!! - three birdies                     
Why it happened - good shooting
Why it makes me happy - I got the putter going a bit today. Didn’t hit many greens but took advantage when I did. 27 putts and could have been less.

HappyUP!!! - Great Golf Group
Why it happened - I was captain
Why it makes me happy - Nephew and the NICEST of guys in glorious weather. Today was living BIG!

HappyUP!!! -GREAT Morn Pages
Why it happened - I do them every day
Why it makes me happy - had some FANTASTIC ideas today. It’s not what they are designed for but I will take what comes

HappyUP!!! - book return idea
Why it happened - Morning Pages
Why it makes me happy- I knew I hung on to that book for a reason. The seed got planted yesterday in my subconscious, watered today, and I will harvest next week!

No comments: