Thursday, February 07, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4581

HappyUP!!! - Guitar Jam                             
Why it happened - I made the call
Why it makes me happy - had a great time getting to know my fellow axe-man. Laid down some good stuff....did a little singing....ya gotta be happy when your playing the blues, man

HappyUP!!! - massage
Why it happened - my friend had an opening
Why it makes me happy - hey, 2 months into 2019 and I have already laid down for a couple of rubs. This is a GREAT habit

HappyUP!!! - Whole Foods
Why it happened - I was passing by
Why it makes me happy - when you are a Prime member, the stuff I buy there is NOT Whole-Paycheck. Picked up some good specialty items

HappyUP!!! - breaking bread
Why it happened - my buddy was hungry
Why it makes me happy- he loved the dish! It was a leftover but it is my signature go to. Everyone loves it!

No comments: