Monday, February 18, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4592

HappyUP!!! - stir fry                                  
Why it happened - I got creative
Why it makes me happy - all from scratch...usual suspects...and mysterious guests.  Some flank steak, onions, peppers, spinach, broccoli, carrot, celery...toss in some hot sauce a smidge of cheese. Nice meal on a cold night

HappyUP!!! - 2 birdies
Why it happened - shots and putting
Why it makes me happy - we NEEDED those! With the wind blowing, it was pretty sweet to birdie 14, 15, and pull down a bullet on 16....5 dots in 3 holes.  Had a pretty nice trip through those holes the other day too!

HappyUP!!! - teaming with Nephew N
Why it happened - it’s how it fell today
Why it makes me happy - we haven’t been partners in a long time. Dug ourselves a little hole, almost climbed out, then got it SLAMMED shut on us. We put up the fight to the end

HappyUP!!! -errands run
Why it happened - on a schedule
Why it makes me happy- LOVE IT when I stay on track! Sneaking this one in this morning is going to let me be a bit more focused tomorrow!

No comments: