Saturday, February 02, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4576

HappyUP!!! - miles on the tires                             
Why it happened - I need to smog
Why it makes me happy - the computer system needs a reset. Fabulous little rainy drive today. Saw some cool scenery

HappyUP!!! - windshield time with my pal
Why it happened - I made the invitation
Why it makes me happy - you know, there can be something therapeutic or mesmerizing about the road. I get it when people say they take a drive just to “clear their head.”  TOTALLY get that! I remember the days of my youth when we would sometimes just “take a Sunday drive.”  Glad to provide a bit of a service for my companion today.  Great stuff!!!

HappyUP!!! - lunch
Why it happened - see the drive above
Why it makes me happy - while not required, it is nice to have a destination/break in the drive time. Plus, a guy has to eat. I had some fun with the waitstaff....and...at the end of the meal, I think the waitstaff was probably pretty happy we walked in despite it being RIGHT at the end of their shift. LOVE making it worth their while!

1 comment:

Ashley Rosa said...

Witnessing plenty of errors in Binance account is not a new topic as errors like price manipulation has been the talk of the town. If you are lingered with copious issues in your Binance account, contacting the team is the best solution. Dial Binance phone number 1877-209-3306 and get quick and meaningful assistance from the professionals. Your all issues will be ended by the team, therefore, you don’t have to take tension. Connect the team and your problems will be gone immediately.