Friday, February 15, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4589

HappyUP!!! - working the system                           
Why it happened - I do that
Why it makes me happy - installed a little tweak today that is going to clear some paperwork off my desk and ZAP a toleration I have had. 

HappyUP!!! - phone calls
Why it happened - I made them
Why it makes me happy - yeah....not texts. Just a sense that I had. My senses are usually on point. They won again

HappyUP!!! - my mentor
Why it happened - I have a new project
Why it makes me happy -we had a great Zoom call (LOVE Zoom!). I drew a good card when I was assigned this person. This is going to be JUST the resource that I need.

HappyUP!!! - the most awesome hailstorm
Why it happened - it’s weather
Why it makes me happy - first, I didn’t have to be out in it. Second, I got to watch it and take it in. Third, this had to have ranked with some of the heaviest hail I have ever seen here. The streets were covered in no time...and thick.  You know that thing where you count between seeing the lightning and hearing the thunder to determine how far away the strike was? You would have had to be counting in milliseconds!

No comments: