Wednesday, February 06, 2019

HappyUP! Day 4580

HappyUP!!! - Trav                            
Why it happened -we do this
Why it makes me happy -some great dialogue....and I got some GREAT pictures sent to me!

HappyUP!!! - hole outs
Why it happened -skills
Why it makes me happy -birdies DELIGHT me! I LOVE them when the opponent didn’t see it coming. It shocks them AND it’s like receiving an unexpected gift. Love rolling in the blades wedge. I didn’t use to have that. Now it is a “go to.” I made the UNFAMILIAR FAMILIAR. Huge thing to do and that makes me feel good. The one hop jarring of the flop shot involved a little luck. I had hit it a touch firm. It was right on line though and good things can happen!

HappyUP!!! -Win The Morning post
Why it happened -I had more to say
Why it makes me happy -I’m turning this presentation into something else. I didn’t have time to present all of my ideas yesterday. By capturing them today, I have them forever. I also made them available on an “as needed” basis for those interested. I didn’t force feed it. This gave me more ideas.

No comments: